8th Match: England v South Africa (Group B)

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Useless nob. We needed you to bat on ffs. Serves him right for getting selfish and playing within himself when he got past 94. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we didn't make 300 now.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
How small is this ground on the sides? I mean come on... England's hitting sixes like it's the easiest thing in the world.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Even if they just get 300, I would say that's a bit of a failure. Should be 320+ with the sloggers they've got in the shed.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I wouldn't even feel safe with 350. If we can bat like this on this pitch I dread to think what the likes of Gibbs and Smith can do to us.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Wayne Parnell sure is a wicket taker isn't he.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Oh surprise surprise. Another England batsman doesn't make three figures and last the innings. Joke team.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
What on earth is going on? Just got in from some family meal to see us performing decently with the bat again. Shah showing some form with 98, 82 for Colly and Morgan's going along nicely. Get to 300 and we've actually got a chance of winning our first 2 :laugh Who'd have thunk it?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
If England only make 300 I wouldn't bank on them winning this tbh, it's a 320+ pitch.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Eoin Morgan's awesome. Was unsure of his selection, given his meager record for Middlesex, but he's really stepped up against the best sides and made runs, and at a good pace too. Looks like he's going to be a top class finisher for this side. Get KP and Fred back into this side, replace Prior with a proper keeper-batsman and get Trott in and we'll have a genuinely competitive side.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
That's mega unlucky for Wright. Worst way to get out that is. Brings RV King of Sixers to the crease though :D

50 for Morgan. Legend.

I meant RV King of Fail of course.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Brilliant knock by Morgan this. Has played some glorious shots throughout his innings. Bopara gone now should have been hitting singles giving Morgan the strike rather than teeing off second ball.

Users who are viewing this thread