Australia tour of Pakistan - March/April 2022

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
King Babar made another 50. Meanwhile, Fawad's awful footwork has been exposed against the likes of Starc and Cummins aka Quality Bowling. Bowled by Starc like a tail-ender having a worst footwork ever I am afraid

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Screw this series. What a shitty, shitty advert for Test cricket in Pakistan. So frustrating to see the kind of cricket that's being played, and the fact that we're subsequently going to be missing out on valuable WTC points. :facepalm

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, I think this is match is going rather swimmingly. :yes:

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
3 quite atrocious test tracks. The 2 in WI were rubbish as well. These places shouldn't host tests.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
3 quite atrocious test tracks. The 2 in WI were rubbish as well. These places shouldn't host tests.
while I agree the Pindi track was terrible, I disagree about Karachi and Lahore.

In Karachi, Pakistan pulled a draw from almost losing the match and a lot of credit must go to the batsmen batting in the fourth innings.

This Lahore pitch was always expected to be flat, and while it has been flat it has also offered more reverse swing, case and point Pakistan losing 7 wickets for 20 runs due to the swing from both Cummins and Starc (doesn't help that Pakistan is playing with 5 bowlers), and the first three overs from Naseem and Shaheen almost got Khawaja and Warner out a couple of times. Tomorrow will be a very intersting day, If Pakistan can bowl out Australia within the next two sessions then they have a good chance to win without giving away too many runs, If Australia can amass a 350+ lead then I don't think Pakistan has a chance to win especially with the way the pitch was behaving near the end of the day today

I didn't get a chance to watch the WI test, so I can't comment on those.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Pakistan is winning this. 130 overs and 350 to get.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It feels like this game would end in a draw. Most likely it depends on how the Australian skipper performs with the ball. Starc should avoid leaking runs like he did in the India series.
The pitch is flat af! Scoring runs is going to be so easy and Babar and Rizwan will continue piling! The start they have got is also fantastic. Twilight is a better story compared to Australia and 4th innings.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Today I realized why Inzy prefered Asad Shafiq and Haris Sohail over Fawad Alam. The guy has been brutally exposed against a Quality bowling on these flat wickets. Imagine him playing in Australia vs Australia. Pathetic Footwork.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well this may end quickly, given the long tail.

Users who are viewing this thread