Cricket Mafia - MaD & Abhas win!

The MVP of Cricket Mafia is...

• Total voters

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You gotta be kidding, MaD was virtually untouchable. It's no surprise he won, all he had to do was stay out of the limelight and follow the crowd. Should have lynched Abhas instead of Guddu last night but I decided to play it safe and it back fired. Ahh well, it was a good game.

Actually, he was very lucky. He kept trying to recruit, but things never worked out. He tried to recruit Mafia players most of the time, plus The Spin when he was doctor, and User as vig were not recruitable - pretty sure he tried to recruit User. User tried to kill him off twice. Not to mention, skrillex_x declined an invitation at some point too. So, yeah, MaD got very lucky.

@ treva - A bit surprised you didn't search for BKB again last night. His role was pretty useless at that stage anyways. BKB was there to balance the town's vig, but since there was a roleblocker already, I decided to make him hidden with a locked role.

At any case, I do think the bit where you got User out was brilliant. I don't know if you suspected him of being vigilante, but I'm thinking you did work that out. Based on your actions.

In my opinion, the best players were treva, Abhas and BKB1991. hMarka was playing quite well until he perished.

Last edited:

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Read my post above. I investigated you two nights ago but someone used their role to switch my investigation to Guddu. Wouldn't have made much difference because I wasn't killed overnight. Unfortunately my sacrificing of CG only kept me out of the limelight for a little while and not until the end. I apologise again to CG for that :p

You played pretty good actually. I only knew you were alive in the last few rounds when I was trying to find some fall guy after the whole town was after me.

Good Learning curve for us.

Super thanks to LongLegs and Ollie for making this very interesting. :clap

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The trouble I found was, with 3 major roles on the mafia side and with most of the 'population' innocent, trying to keep out of making any accusations that may land me in trouble whilst not looking too suspicious by being quiet. Unfortunately I couldn't fight my corner last night as it was the early hours of the morning here.

Last edited:

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Well, it was the only logical decision at that time. With 5 people remaining, and town community who might not listen to you, I thought it's better to go for the win.
Otherwise I would have made sure town won.

And that, I figured you were smart enough to figure out it was your best chance for the win, I decided to add Gazza for little support.
Props to matt for investigating me before I lost my immunity, I knew matt investigated me as in one of the posts he said " I don't think MaD is Mafia " and I figured, even if I was targetted, he'd be there for me, I was pretty lucky to get the role too.
Also everyone was pretty stupid, it should've become obvious that I was the Cult Leader after you guys killed Gazza because he just followed everything I said, I thought that if he died, you guys would be able to figure out I was the Leader so I tried to save him, but you guys din't figure it out :p

Abhas

Retired Administrator
You have done the smartest role-claim so far. You say you are the miller, because you think I was the cop, and had found your mafia status. The only way to make other believe otherwise was the miller role!!
You are trying to desperately hide the fact that you're mafia by providing a counter-argument

I still have my suspicion on you.
FOS : BKB1991

Post of the game? :p

Very well played Trev, Bilal, matt, and ofcourse the winner, Mad. We had a really exciting last few days :)

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Well, it was the only logical decision at that time. With 5 people remaining, and town community who might not listen to you, I thought it's better to go for the win.
Otherwise I would have made sure town won.

Actually, you could have declined and won the game with matt. Both had a pretty equal chance. The only difference being, you knew MaD was your ally in this case, but you didn't know matt was your ally if you were town aligned.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
The trouble I found was, with 3 major roles on the mafia side and with most of the 'population' innocent, trying to keep out of making any accusations that may land me and trouble whilst not looking too suspicious by being quiet. Unfortunately I couldn't fight my corner last night as it was the early hours of the morning here.

Well I was hoping to get Abhas out last night (GMT time) when you and I were planning to lynch him, and all we needed was Mattfb to support us.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
And that, I figured you were smart enough to figure out it was your best chance for the win, I decided to add Gazza for little support.
Props to matt for investigating me before I lost my immunity, I knew matt investigated me as in one of the posts he said " I don't think MaD is Mafia " and I figured, even if I was targetted, he'd be there for me, I was pretty lucky to get the role too.
Also everyone was pretty stupid, it should've become obvious that I was the Cult Leader after you guys killed Gazza because he just followed everything I said, I thought that if he died, you guys would be able to figure out I was the Leader so I tried to save him, but you guys din't figure it out :p

I actually did, but knowing matt won't lynch you, and bkb was after me, there was no point in revealing that. :p

Abhas added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Actually, you could have declined and won the game with matt. Both had a pretty equal chance. The only difference being, you knew MaD was your ally in this case, but you didn't know matt was your ally if you were town aligned.

I was sure matt was townie, but I think matt wasn't sure that I was a townie as well. Didn't want to risk it coming this close.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Abhas played pretty clever after he pwned BKB saying that BKB lied about his roleclaim and then BKB changed sides and just went with what Abhas said

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
No actually.

You were unrecruitable. So you didn't get an invitation, it just got auto-rejected.

@ treva - It was the right thing to do as a fairly new Mafia player. The way you played. Due to many of your fellow Mafia teammates being lynched. I actually thought you'd win in all honesty.

I'll write up the analysis and player reviews and what happened each night tomorrow.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Post of the game? :p

Very well played Trev, Bilal, matt, and ofcourse the winner, Mad. We had a really exciting last few days :)

You were the most annoying one of them all. :facepalm :p
You were the only one who suspected me all throughout regardless of the reasoning provided. The rest kept changing their thoughts. I thought since you were soo confident I went for the Miller role, It was the only thing that could save me :p

Users who are viewing this thread