Deleted member 185125

Just to keep you guys in the loop...

Latest build..

Australia 207/5

Warner cleaned up

Bancroft bat pad working to leg side thin edge

Smith nicked off defending Anderson

Khwaja went for 49 driving Ali snicker through to keeper

Handscombe fine tickle to the keeper defending on the back foot to the seamer.

Plays and misses, including Ali pitching middle spinning away to lefty evading the outside edge.

Lofted shots only occurring when batsmen was full green confidence and batting well, rare but occurring when AI get bogged down. Not slogs but proper shots
And singles taken in the deep, I hope.

runner4life

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just to keep you guys in the loop...

Latest build..

Australia 207/5

Warner cleaned up

Bancroft bat pad working to leg side thin edge

Smith nicked off defending Anderson

Khwaja went for 49 driving Ali snicker through to keeper

Handscombe fine tickle to the keeper defending on the back foot to the seamer.

Plays and misses, including Ali pitching middle spinning away to lefty evading the outside edge.

Lofted shots only occurring when batsmen was full green confidence and batting well, rare but occurring when AI get bogged down. Not slogs but proper shots

Stop it.

Something to wet our whistles.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Singles in the deep is no longer an issue, that's sorted!

Just thought I'd chime in to say it's being worked on so stay patient.

Think most would prefer a solid path with all the things tweaked rather than a rushed bit part patch.

@blockerdave on the fielding chat as we speak.

Gameplay is nice. It's balanced. I'm not a huuuuge fan of the lofted shots. But they are rare and they are used as a release valve!

Rhone

International Cricketer

Think most would prefer a solid path with all the things tweaked rather than a rushed bit part patch.

Gameplay is nice. It's balanced. I'm not a huuuuge fan of the lofted shots. But they are rare and they are used as a release valve!

Any tweaks to leaving the ball when batting or is that not a priority for this patch?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Plz tell me we can soon play in our own custom stadium plz without deleting acamedy stuff

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I also support ground shot instead of too many lofted ones.
AI bowling too many short bowls or easy to hit bowls sorted ? I mean AI should Bowl more offstump length with good swings in Test and ODIs under veteran and legend difficulties...
Game play should be tuffer and more patience should give you runs.

Wilburella

Banned
Have they fixed the amount of wides from short balls bowled by the AI ?
That was my main issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1512559219][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean Anderson and Hazlewood were averaging nearly 1 wide an over.
Plus is the keeper taking all the normal deliveries now instead of standing there watching the slips take regular balls.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Great to hear mate.

The three Big issues (according to me) :

1. Overpowered Batting
2. Stumping Issue
3. Dodgy running between wickets and cancelling run issue. (Slow reaction, stuck in quicksand)

Are any (or hopefully all) of these handled ?

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to hear mate.

1. Overpowered Batting
2. Stumping Issue
3. Dodgy running between wickets and cancelling run issue. (Slow reaction, stuck in quicksand)

I have played little, whatever I have seen about stumping is that, I haven’t been stumped while trying to drive/place ball in the covers, I haven’t moved out of the crease.

Is it stumping issue pops when you try lofted shots and miss the ball ?

D

Deleted member 185125

Great to hear mate. Take all the time you need. More than happy to wait.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Great to hear mate.

1. Overpowered Batting
2. Stumping Issue

All have been spoken about and being looked at.

For me batting is too easy and it's due to a lack of edges. You don't get penalised enough and it's too forgiving.

To everyone else, there's not one comment made by anyone that we haven't spoken about. Something's will make it in this one some no doubt won't.

It's such a tough balancing act. But either way you will get a better version than the build before and I'm sure that what we all want.

Things like pitch variation etc may come later but for now it's too risky and anything that went wrong could push progress back!

Think we could all agree that the core base of this game is superb so we are only tweaking rather than needing to revamp which really is a good place to be!

Rhone

International Cricketer
All have been spoken about and being looked at.

For me batting is too easy and it's due to a lack of edges. You don't get penalised enough and it's too forgiving.

To everyone else, there's not one comment made by anyone that we haven't spoken about. Something's will make it in this one some no doubt won't.

It's such a tough balancing act. But either way you will get a better version than the build before and I'm sure that what we all want.

Things like pitch variation etc may come later but for now it's too risky and anything that went wrong could push progress back!

Think we could all agree that the core base of this game is superb so we are only tweaking rather than needing to revamp which really is a good place to be!

Ok good to know. Agreed that it's tweaks needed rather than anything drastic.

I've gone off cricket a bit following pomnishambles 2.0 so happy being patient for a decent patch.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Stumpings happen on any shot that you miss off a Spinner , in previous versions , it was only on the lofted shots .

Only way to counter it , is to stand almost on your stumps .

The problem is with the time your batsman takes to react to the "get back in your crease" instruction.

Currently , there is a few seconds delay before he responds (sometimes he never responds)

This is all on the Online version of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread