8th Match: England v South Africa (Group B)

Brook

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, there sort of is.... Stay in the top 8.

Stay in the top 8, out of 10 and the other 2 are rubbish.

The FIFA World Cup qualifications are a joke though, everyone wants the big teams to get through anyway.

D

Dutch

Well played England. Oh my God! A middle-order that does it's job! Wooohooo!

piriyanth

International Cricketer
South Africa choked again:laugh

Well done England, never expected them to reach the semis but they prove me wrong.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
South Africa choking at the crunch stage yet again, easily the most overrated side I have ever seen.

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
once again, we choke. I am seriously thinking of sending them a manual of the heimlich maneuver.
Morkel is a terrible bowler and doesn't deserve his place, teh only reason he needs to finish off innings like these is because he gives them so many runs with his bowling. I hope Ryan Mclaren can get a chance, at least he will offer something with the ball. The spinners were poor today and Kalis's injury didn't do the bowling line up any good.

The batting was shocking, both AB, Gibbs and Kalis went out on senseless shots. WHy dis AB need to try and hit a six, if he had waited, we could possibly have used the Powerplay. Thanks god for our rugby team being the complete opposite or half of South Africa would be a nervous wreck. England to win the Champions Throphy now.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Smith is such a little bitch moaning about not getting a runner. Kind of funny when he tells everyone how something like this comes back to bite you on the arse, well maybe him running our player out when Pollock knocked him over has come back to bite him on the arse.

Anyway, good win. :D

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I wonder if Struass would of allowed Ryder a runner as he picked up a injury that you can't actually be sure of (Internal).

England should rest Struass and play Bopara up the top of the order against New Zealand, even it up a bit.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Good result.

Btw - at the time, I would have given Smith a runner. Having heard Strauss' explanation - I agree with him.

Skater added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I wonder if Struass would of allowed Ryder a runner as he picked up a injury that you can't actually be sure of (Internal).

England should rest Struass and play Bopara up the top of the order against New Zealand, even it up a bit.

Rest the captain?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I was joking about resting Struass btw. He's bound to score a century sooner or later, I don't want him to score one against us.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I do. Hopefully he and Denly will give Mills and Bond a good walloping, especially Mills. Then I'd like to see Jimmy get abit of swing and run through the Kiwi's like he did last time they toured, at Old Trafford iirc. Even if he just repeats the McCullum delivery I'll be happy.

As for Smith. He wasn't injured. He had cramp. His fault for being a fatty and not taking on enough fluids. Don't get a runner for complacency.

Users who are viewing this thread